Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tubular Boobular Joy is a song featured in the episode Outlaw, in which Mike Nelson, Tom Servo, and Crow T. Robot perform a Vaudeville musical number proclaiming their appreciation for the wonders of naked flesh.
- (On the Satellite of Love, Mike and the Bots are dressed like Vaudeville showmen)
- Tom Servo: Say fellas, there sure is a lotta skin in this movie, i'n't there?
- Mike: There sure is!
- Crow: Yet despite all the acres of flesh in this film, I just can't come up with a word that describes it.
- Servo: Well, I can!
- Mike: You can?
- Servo: Why, sure! (starts singing)
- Servo: It's breasticaboobical, chesticamammical,
- Pendular, globular fun!
- Mike: Fleshical-orbalal moundular-scoopular?
- Servo: Right-o, that's the one!
- Crow: Is it gluteal maximal, tushital-crackular
- Bunular morning 'till night?
- Servo: Well, you're absotiglandular, fanny-fantastical,
- Masticafleshular right!
- All: It's an arealogical, autoerotical, tubular, boobular joy,
- An exposular-regional, batchical-pouchular fun for girl and boy.
- A latissimal-dorsical, hung-like-a-horsical, calipyligical ball,
- Crow: The most bunular-funular,
- Mike: Fruit-of-the-loomular,
- Crow: Frenchical-tongular,
- Servo: Wabitaboobular,
- Pendular-funular, fruit-of-the-loomular,
- Frenchical-tongular, wabitaboobular,
- Chestica-orbical, smorgastiboobular,
- Tushibuttcheekular ball!
- Mike and Crow: (slowly while Servo sings the above lyrics) Movie of them all!
- All: HEY!!!