Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Jet Jaguar Song is a song from the episode Godzilla vs. Megalon. The song was redone as a clip from the movie. Though the lyrics were Japanese, the Brains translate it in their own way.
- HE JOCK IT MADE OF STEEL
- EATS SUSHI FROM A PAIL
- JET JAGUAR? JET JAGUAR!
- HE MOTHER NEVER REALLY LOVE HIM
- HE CRIMEFIGHTING COVERS UP A BASIC INSECURITY
- HE DICKEY COVERS UP AN ADAMS APPLE THE SIZE OF A TOYOTA
- HE BASICALLY GOOD-HEARTED BUT HE'D LIKE TO SMASH THAT KID AGAINST A ROCK
- KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
- WHO'S THERE ?
- HIS HEAD LOOKS LIKE JACK NICHOLSON
- DON'T SMILE LIKE THAT, IT WILL STAY THAT WAY
- DON'T TOUCH MY BAGS IF YOU PLEASE. MR. CUSTOMS MAN
- Hito ga tsukutta robotto da kedo,
- Jetto Jagaa, Jetto Jagaa,
- Yatta, Jetto Jagaa
- Yuke, yuke, heiwa o mamoru tame,
- Minna mo odoroku yuuki wo miseru
- Gojira to Jagaa de panchi, panchi, panchi
- Nakuna, bokura mo ganbarou
taken from the Subtitles of the 2012 Toho Godzilla Vs. Megalon DVD
- A man-made Guardian of Earth,
Jet Jaguar, Jet Jaguar
Well done, Jaguar
Go! Go! Defend our Peace,
Display the courage that amazes us all.
Godzilla and Jaguar, punch, punch, punch!
Punch! Punch! Punch!
Let’s all fight bravely as a team!