Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The Film Crew - |
Giant of Marathon
|Movie Director||Jacques Tourneur, Mario Bava|
Opener - Mike comes in covered in machine grease. Mr. Honcho calls from his trip to the moon with Rita Moreno. Mike reveals that the machine grease is actually pudding.
Lunch Break - Bill explains the Battle of Marathon to Mike. He uses parts of Kevin and Mike's sandwiches to diagram the Athenian battle plan, making a mess of the lunch table.
Ender- Bill, Mike and Kevin have a stupid hat contest. Mike makes offensive comments about the Basque culture/ethnicity..
- Bill: Hope that's not the head of John the Baptist she's carrying.
Salome is a Biblical character, the daughter of Herod. She danced for his birthday celebration and was granted one favor. She asked for the severed head of John the Baptist.
- Bill: Hey, Chris Kattan!
Chris Kattan was a Saturday Night Live cast member. One of his signature characters was Mr. Peepers, an ape-boy.
- Mike: A brief and ugly detour into Phil Spector territory.
Phil Spector was a noted music producer. He had an alleged history of abusing women and in 2009 was convicted of murdering his wife.
- Kevin: This has become very Harlequin romance-like.
Harlequin Enterprises is a publisher who found success in printing pseudo-historic erotica. Such books, often set in the colonial to Victorian eras, are known as "bodice rippers".
- Bill: Here comes Calligula riding a senator.
Roman emperor Caligula (Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus) had allegedly appointed his horse Incitatus to a consulship in a fit of madness.
- Kevin: Working on a sex farm doot-di-doo-doo... Plowin' through your bean field...
Lines from the song "Sex Farm Woman" from parody heavy metal group Spinal Tap.
- The Spartans have never trusted us. Mike: How about the Wolverines?
The Spartans and Wolverines are the team names of Michigan State University and the University of Michigan. The two schools have a longstanding football rivalry.
- Bill: Guy, you think I should salute them because... oh, they already rocked.
For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) was a 1981 song by AC/DC.
- Mike: The Batley Townswomen's Guild presents The Battle of Marathon.
"The Batley Townswoman's Guild" was a sketch from Monty Python's Flying Circus. The guild (the show's male cast in old lady drag) puts on a reenactment of a historical event which mainly consists of grappling in the mud and hitting eachother with handbags.
- Mike: I'll never find Steve Martin funny ever again.
Comedian/actor Steve Martin wore a gag arrow-through-the-head in some of his early stand-up appearances. It became his trademark, in a way.