Suzanna Leigh (born Suzanna Smyth; 26 July 1945- 11 December 2017) was an English actress known for her film and television roles in the 1960s and 1970s.
Leigh's film roles include the love interest of Elvis Presley in Paradise, Hawaiian Style (1966), a stewardess in the comedy Boeing Boeing (1965), and as the frail heroine in a couple of Hammer films - The Lost Continent (1968) and Lust for a Vampire (1971). She starred in the cult British horror films The Deadly Bees (1966) and The Fiend (1972). In 1974 she starred as Amber in Son of Dracula. In 2015, she was a featured player in the film Grace of the Father.
She passed away from liver cancer in December 2017.
- 1956: The Silken Affair (uncredited) – Minor Role
- 1958: Tom Thumb (uncredited) – Extra in 'Dancing Shoes' sequence
- 1960: Oscar Wilde (uncredited) – Extra
- 1961: Bomb in the High Street – Jackie
- 1965: The Pleasure Girls – Dee
- 1965: Boeing Boeing – Vicky Hawkins/British United
- 1966: Paradise, Hawaiian Style – Judy Hudson (Friday)
- 1966: The Deadly Bees – Vicki Robbins
- 1967: Deadlier Than the Male – Grace
- 1968: The Lost Continent – Unity Webster
- 1968: Subterfuge – Donetta
- 1971: Lust for a Vampire – Janet Playfair
- 1972: The Fiend – Paddy Lynch
- 1974: Son of Dracula – Amber
- Experiment #905 - The Deadly Bees