Rowsdower Saves Us is a song from The Final Sacrifice. Mike, Tom, and Crow are singing to the credits at the end of the movie.
- Tom Servo: Oh baby, Rowsdower saves us and saves all the world.
- Crow: He comes to save the day in a broken truck.
- Mike: With a stinky denim jacket on his back.
- Crow: He couldn't help this movie, which really sucked.
- Mike: But, at least we didn't have to see him... play... hacky-sack.
- Tom: (spoken) What?
- Mike: (spoken) I'm sorry, I panicked.
- Tom: (spoken) Well, wake up, this is important to me damn it!
- Crow: (while Tom's and Mike's discussion) Roowwwssssddoooowwweerrr...
- Mike: (spoken) Well, I'll try to do better!
- Tom: (spoken) Shh! Shh! Here it comes! Listen!
- Crow and Tom: (singing) Rowsdower saves us and saves all the world!
- Mike: (singing severely off key) Rowsdower saves us.....
- Tom: (spoken) No, no, Mike, that section's over ya non-musical mook!
- Mike: (spoken) Well, sorry.