Mike: Rowsdowermobile, away!
Crow: So, Rowsdower, is that a stupid name, or...?
Mike: And the cops pick up their Zap Rowsdower hotline.
Tom: Zap Actions Dower!
- Troy is laying in front of a fire.
- Tom (as Troy): Rowthdower, could you put out my head?
Tom: Rowsdower's got one of screendom's best rear ends.
Mike (as Troy, annoyed): Rowsdowerrr!
- Troy leans into Rowsdowers truck window.
- Crow (as Troy): Do you know how fast you were going, Rowsdower?
- Rowsdower (to truck): Come on baby, don't let me down!
- Tom (as Troy): I won't, Rowsdower!
- The trucks wheels spin in the dirt.
- Mike: RowsdowerrrRrRrRRRRRr!
- Truck backfires.
- Tom: Rowsdowers heart just exploded.
Mike: Getting water for Rowsdower. Rowsdower wants me to get water for him...
Crow: Ha, that is a classic Rowsdower-ism.
- Rowsdower gets hit by a truck.
- Mike: Ooh, you know, if you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.
- Troy is sleeping on the floor.
- Tom (as Troy):...Rowsdower...*snore* Rowsdower...
- Rowsdower rides away on a horse.
- Mike (dramatically): The Lone Rowsdower!
- All (We Will Rock You): You got mud on your face, you big Disgrace, shoving those sandwiches into your face singing, We Will, We Will Rowsdower!
- Crow: Sing it!
- (Rowsdower takes off coat.)
- All (feelby): We Will... We Will... Rowsdower...
- Rowsdower releases Troy.
- Crow (as Troy): My Rowsdower's come for me!
- Rowsdower and Troy hug when they resurrect the city.
- Bots: (bone cracking noises, wheezing)
- Mike (as Troy, choking): Rowsdower, you're squeezing my-Row-Rowsdower-Row-!
- Zap and Troy ride off into that Canadian sunset.
- Mike: Thats on Zap and Troy, The Legendary Journeys.