Robert Alonzo (born August 4, 1970 in Manila, Philippines) is a Filipino actor, stunt performer, fight choreographer and 2nd unit director who appeared in a bunch of blockbuster films, which of course ended up being taken down later by RiffTrax.
He has provided stunts and choreography for shows such as "The Shield" (with Michael Chiklis) and "NCIS: Los Angeles" (with Chris O'Donnell) and for films such as Snakes on a Plane (with Samuel L. Jackson), Knight and Day (with Tom Cruise) and Beginners (with Ewan McGregor).
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines - RiffTrax (as Stunts/Jose Barrera)
- Next - RiffTrax (as Stunts)
- Spider-Man 2 - RiffTrax Presents (as Utility Stunts)
- I Am Legend - RiffTrax (as Stunts)
- Iron Man - RiffTrax (as Utility Stunts)
- Star Trek (2009) - RiffTrax (as Fight Coordinator/2nd Unit-Assistant Stunt Coordinator)
- Drag Me to Hell - RiffTrax (as Stunt Double)
- Sherlock Holmes - RiffTrax Presents (as Stunts)
- The Last Airbender - RiffTrax (as Utility Stunts)
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon - RiffTrax (as Stunts)