Mark Richard Hamill (born September 25, 1951) is an American film and voice-over actor best known for his role as Luke Skywalker in the Star Wars series of films by George Lucas (all which were covered by RiffTrax) and for being the voice of the Joker in various Batman animated cartoon shows and movies. Hamill has also appeared in films such as Corvette Summer, The Big Red One, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (with Carrie Fisher), Sushi Girl (with Tony Todd and Danny Trejo) and Kingsman: The Secret Service (with Samuel L. Jackson and Michael Caine). He also appeared in the various Wing Commander video games, which featured a mixture of both computer animation and live-action sequences, with actors Mark Dacascos, Casper Van Dien, Malcolm McDowell and John Rhys-Davies. He will next be appearing in future Star Wars sequels and it's various spin-offs as well as appearing on the new incarnation of MST3K.
- The Star Wars Holiday Special - RiffTrax
- Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope - RiffTrax
- Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back - RiffTrax
- Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi - RiffTrax
- Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - RiffTrax