This article is a stub. For details on how to fill in information, see Sample MST3K Episode Listing.
|“||He's Charlie Chaplin without the dexterity.||”|
|— Crow T. Robot, re: Mr. Prune|
- Main article: Il Natale Che Quasi Non Fu (film)
Santa Claus asks an attorney to help him thwart the machinations of a cruel landowner who wants to ruin Christmas.
- The English language title for this film is The Christmas That Almost Wasn't.
Prologue: It's Christmas on the SOL and Jonah's trying to spread some cheer to the Bots with Christmas carols.
Segment One: Kinga is still anticipating her marriage to Jonah. For the Invention Exchange, Jonah offers the "Re-Gifter", a box within a box for those who like to keep on giving. Kinga's "Humbug FM" takes the holiday love out of the airwaves by replacing Christmas music with excruciating noise.
Segment Two: Jonah and the Bots take a hard, critical look at Santa Claus's outdated toy-manufacturing methods.
Segment Three: Fearing that they'll come to life and attack them, the Bots get Jonah to confront the film's creepy-looking toys.
Segment Five: Similar to the movie, Jonah, the Bots, and the Mads open their presents to incredibly-stilted frame-by-frame scene progression.
Stinger: Santa and Mr. Whipple enjoy a loud and hearty laugh as they practice for meeting kids in the department store.
- "Can't we get beyond Thunderdome?" (Laserblast)
- The Skeleton Crew plays A Patrick Swayze Christmas during breaks and the credits. (Santa Claus Conquers the Martians)
- "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today."
- Catchphrase of Popeye's hamburger-mooching friend, J. Wellington Wimpy.
- "The Trulov! My, she was yar!"
- Paraphrased dialogue from the movie The Philadelphia Story, where Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn's characters discuss a boat he bought her as a wedding present. "Yar" is a nautical term for a vessel that handles easily.
- "On the right, we see Trumbo, the drowsy, blacklisted Dumbo."
- Dalton Trumbo was a Hollywood screenwriter who was blacklisted for several years during the "Red Scare" of the 1950s.
- "Omar comin!"
- On the television show The Wire, feared gangster Omar Little would announce his presence by loudly whistling "The Farmer In The Dell."
Behind the scenes
- Jonah Ray - Jonah Heston
- Hampton Yount - Crow T. Robot
- Baron Vaughn - Tom Servo
- Felicia Day - Kinga Forrester
- Patton Oswalt - Max (TV's Son of TV's Frank)
- Rebecca Hanson - Gypsy / Synthia
- Tim Ryder - Bonehead #1
- Zach Thompson - Bonehead #2
- Joel Hodgson - Ardy
- Har Mar Superstar (Bandleader), Tony Bevilacqua, Matthew Compton, Denver Dalley, Jason Fabus, Charlie Erickson, Andris Mattson, Amanda Mndr Warner, Josiah Steinbeck
- Main article: List of MST3K Crew#Season 11