|CT04 - Legacy of Blood|
|Air Date||October 9, 2008|
|Cast||John Carradine, Merry Anders, Norman Bartold, Brooke Mills, Richard Davalos|
|Preceded by||The Wasp Woman|
|Followed by||Santa Claus Conquers the Martians|
In order to qualify to inherit the family fortune, the four heirs must spend the night in the family estate. However, during the night someone starts killing them off.
Prologue (Walk into the Theater): Joel and Josh begin to question why they are in the compound, and about the electron scaffold. The admins are adamant about their cause to save digital media. Also, chewing gum has been banned from the theater.
Interruption 1: Armed guards rush into the theater and force Frank to give up his gum.
Interruption 2: Trace stops the movie to play "Which Thing Won't Kill You?". Josh is the contestant.
Quotes & References
- Mary: "Wow Dad was watching a lot of Scooby-Doo before he died"
Scooby-Doo was a popular cartoon whose many incarnations dealt with mysteries and monsters.
- Trace: "Why is he dressed like the bastard Partridge kid?"
A reference to The Partridge Family.
- Josh: "Anyone in the mood for a Village Person?"
Making fun of one of the character's wardrobe that resembles one of the Village People.
- Joel: "Oh, you're gifted but can you do Joe Don Baker about to explode? Perfect..."
Joe Don Baker was featured in 2 movies used on MST3k.
- Mary: "Honey, it says here I might be a redneck if I use my book as a coaster..."
A reference to Jeff Foxworthy's ongoing gag "You might be a redneck".
- Josh: "Heeere's the actor playing Johnny!"
Slightly altered version of the well-known quote from The Shining, inspired by Ed McMahon's introduction of Johnny Carson on The Tonight Show.
- Josh: "Wax on....Wax off...."
Popular line from The Karate Kid.
A DVD was released in 2008. It is no longer in production but is available second-hand through several online venues.