Keith Woulard is a former Navy SEAL and has provided stunt work and acting for films such as Air Force One (with Harrison Ford and Gary Oldman), xXx: State of the Union (with Samuel L. Jackson and Ice Cube), Live Free or Die Hard (with Bruce Willis), Rampart (again with Cube and with Sigourney Weaver) and The Baytown Outlaws. He also coordinated Antoine Fuqua's films Tears of the Sun (with Bruce Willis) and The Equalizer (with Marton Csokas) as well as two of actor-turned-director Peter Berg's films, The Kingdom and Lone Survivor (with Mark Wahlberg). He also won and was nominated for his stunt coordination and second-unit direction for the first two Iron Man films (with Robert Downey Jr.) and G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.
- Independence Day - RiffTrax (as Stunts)
- Spider-Man 3 - RiffTrax (as Policeman at Sand Truck)
- The Sixth Sense - RiffTrax (as Stunts/Hanged Man)
- Iron Man - RiffTrax (as Stunt Coordinator: 2nd Unit)
- Captain America: The First Avenger - RiffTrax (as Utility Stunts)