Chuck Lacey (1922-2002) was a film and sound editor (and later Vice-President in Charge of Production) for the Centron Corporation. He worked on many of the educational and industrial shorts used by Mystery Science Theater 3000 and Rifftrax.
In addition to his behind the scenes work, Mr. Lacey occasionally appeared on camera as well. He frequently worked with director Herk Harvey.
- Speech: Using Your Voice (short) with Earth vs the Spider (Experiment #313) - Editor
- Cheating (short) with The Wild Wild World of Batwoman (Experiment #515) - Editor
- What About Juvenile Delinquency? (short) with The Atomic Brain (Experiment #518 & Rifftrax) - Editor
- Why Study Industrial Arts (short) with The Skydivers (Experiment #609) - Editor, and as Coach
- Speech Platform Posture and Appearance (short) with Red Zone Cuba (Experiment #619) - Editor, and as Audience Member
- Shake Hands With Danger (short) Rifftrax - Editor
- The Snob (short) Rifftrax - Editor
- The Other Fellow's Feelings (short) Rifftrax - Editor
- Cooking: Terms and What They Mean (short) Rifftrax - Editor