Sir Christopher Frank Carandini Lee (born May 27, 1922 in Belgravia, London, United Kingdom; passed away June 7, 2015 in London, United Kingdom) is an English actor who appeared in many Hammer Horror films as well as numerous British B-movies and period pieces. He has become renowned in recent years for his appearances in various Tim Burton movies, his recurring villain roles in both the Lord of the Rings trilogy and Star Wars prequel trilogy (both which were later taken on by RiffTrax) and for contributing vocals to various Metal music side-projects.
While Lee appeared in the extended edition of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, he did not appear in the original theatrical version, which was used by Rifftrax.
- The Castle of Fu Manchu - Experiment #323
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - RiffTrax
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - RiffTrax
- Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones - RiffTrax
- Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith - RiffTrax
- Horror Express - RiffTrax Presents
- The City of the Dead - RiffTrax