In 1995, Corbett was a faculty panelist for the Playwrights' Center's Young Playwrights Summer Conference in St. Paul, MN.
He is currently a member of Rifftrax (after having been a frequent "guest riffer") where he continues to riff films with fellow MST3K alums Mike Nelson and Kevin Murphy. The trio also worked together on the short lived DVD-only series The Film Crew.
Corbett, along with Rob Greenberg, wrote the script for the film Meet Dave, starring Eddie Murphy and Gabrielle Union. The movie was critically panned and considered a commercial failure. He has expressed interest in recording a Rifftrack for the film, but also explained how unlikely it is as Rifftrax avoids comedy films.
- Phil the Alien - Revenge of the Creature
- Deep Ape extra - Revenge of the Creature, The Leech Woman, The Mole People, The Deadly Mantis
- Space Father (voice) - The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies
- Intergalactic Court Judge - Agent for H.A.R.M.
- Krankor - Prince of Space, Invasion of the Neptune Men
- Leonardo da Vinci - Quest of the Delta Knights
- "When we watched the movies, we were looking for a bunch of things. It couldn’t be god-awful in terms of sound and picture, although we did a bunch of them that were borderline in that regard. And the ones that were just boring and really, really talky—where we couldn’t find any space to get any jokes in—those were rejected pretty quickly. We also tended to stay away from superviolent or NC-17 stuff."
- "Sci-Fi wanted the movies to be more “hard sci-fi,” which always sounded a little bit risqué to me."
- "It just keeps chugging along in a way that surprises me—and I think surprises all of us, to a degree. Maybe the artistic freedom we got for a while there actually shines. But also, we had to make so many jokes, and we could make jokes about pretty obscure things, so within the sheer raw tonnage of jokes, you’re bound to find something in there that surprises you."