According to RiffTrax.com: "A small band of brave men struggle against enormous odds, battling a superior force, and though ultimately they are defeated their sacrifice becomes a source of inspiration and hope that rings out like a clarion call through the pages of history. But enough about the Mighty Ducks. 300, in contrast, is about a gang of shirtless and immoral baby-killing idiots who hack up a larger group of idiots on some cliff in Greece a couple of thousand years ago. To a soundtrack of ersatz Nine Inch Nails.
Starring Gerard Butler as a shrieking inarticulate Scotsman (so in other words "a Scotsman"), 300 delivers on its promise to be the bloodiest movie since Carrie 2: Carrie vs. Saw. (Though it should be noted that in lieu of blood, 300 utilized digital globs of diluted road tar.)" 
Quotes & References
- "I'm gonna have BACON!" "Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!" "BACON!"
Referencing the Beggin' Strips commercial, shown from the perspective of a dog convinced that he is smelling real bacon.
- "Buckethead tries a new look."
- "Look, skip the Carl Orff and just deliver my mail! Okay?"
Carl Orff was a 20th-century German composer.
- "This is how Prince likes to travel when he goes out to run a couple of errands."
Prince Rogers Nelson also known as "The Artist" or just "Prince" is a prolific artist, having released several hundred songs in several different genres of music.
- "Choose your next word carefully Leonidas; they may be your last as king."
"The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball."